2005/06/29

Mostly to partly lousy

I feel lousy. Been feeling lousy for the pass couple of weeks. I have always had sinus problems and the air in Memphis does not help. However, lately the problems have become worse. I can’t seem to stop coughing and sneezing. Doc L. has prescribed all sorts of inhalers but they don’t seem to be working. I do know that I am not allergic to anything. Doc L put me through the whole battery of tests about a year ago.

In addition to the coughing and sneezing, I am having problems sleeping. If I do get to sleep, I dream. Not good dreams. Strange dreams. About teaching. I have been out of the classroom for five years now and I am dreaming of teaching? That cannot be good. Last night’s dream was about closing out the school year and last minute record keeping chores. Can you say freaky? I can.

Talked to my cardio doc’s nurse this afternoon and told her the problem. She and cardio doc suggested boosting the diuretic. I tried it. The coughing and sneezing has not ceased, but they have decreased noticeably. That is a good thing. Now I just feel semi-lousy.

Anyway, all of this was to explain why posting has been light. I should be back up to speed in a couple of days hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home